Please help us to maintain a healthy and vibrant community by reporting any illegal or inappropriate behavior. If you believe a message violates the Code of Conduct below, please notify us. We will investigate your report and take appropriate action against offenders.
Please email us at email@example.com stating the Forum concerned.
Code of Conduct:
This Code of Conduct applies to all Forum services that allow users to post or share content with others, when those services display or link to this Code of Conduct. Please read the Code of Conduct and any supplemental information below for additional details about particular services that you may use.
* Member Qualifications
* Prohibited Uses
* Termination and Cancellation
* Rights and Responsibilities
* Video Supplement
* Bing Maps Supplement
The services are designed for individuals 13 years of age or older.
As a user of the service you will uphold this Code of Conduct, and are responsible for all activities and content you post/upload.
In addition to upholding this Code of Conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national laws.
You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, images, sound, video, data, information or software) or otherwise use the service in a way that:
* depicts nudity of any sort including full or partial human nudity or nudity in non-human forms such as cartoons, fantasy art or manga.
* incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
* misrepresents the source of anything you post or upload, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
* provides or creates links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
* includes content that is protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
* is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
* is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any minor (anyone under 18 years old), including, but not limited to: name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of their school.
* invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent.
* is illegal or violates any applicable local and national laws; including but not limited to child pornography, bestiality, incest, illegal drugs, software piracy, and harassment.
* threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion; or incites or encourages anyone else to do so.
* harms or disrupts, or intends to harm or disrupt, another user's computer or would allow you or others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
* attempts to impersonate an AILU employee, agent, manager, host, administrator, moderator, another user or any other person through any means.
* promotes or otherwise facilitates the purchase and sale of ammunition or firearms.
* contains or could be considered 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', 'affiliate marketing' or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
* mischaracterizes content you post or upload or contains the same or similar content to other content you have already posted.
* attempts to manipulate the services, including ranking and reputation systems in the services, by violating any of the provisions of this Code of Conduct, colluding with others on voting or using multiple profiles.
* contains advertising for money making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests.
You will not use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings.
AILU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove user-created services and content at will and without notice, and delete content and accounts. AILU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to ban participants or terminate access to services.
Rights and Responsibilities
We encourage you to not share information that others could use to harm you.
AILU is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting, listing or message. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours. We advise you to use your judgment.
You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference, spyware or viruses that may be encountered for downloaded items from the service. We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer and keep it up to date.
Please report violations of this Code of Conduct. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Forum concerned.
AILU reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct or any service at any time without notice. We encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
This is your community. Help us make it strong, vibrant and enjoyable by all members.