26-29 August 2008
- Sector: Photonics
- Location: Edinburgh Conference Centre on the Heriot-Watt Campus
Photon08 is the largest optics conference event in the UK and the fourth in the series; following Photon02 in Cardiff, Photon04 in Glasgow and Photon06 in Manchester. Photon08 will be held earlier than previous conferences, on 26 – 29 August 2008 at the Edinburgh Conference Centre on the Heriot-Watt Campus.
The meeting will comprise:
- Optics and Photonics 2008: the biennial conference of the Optics and Photonics Division of the Institute of Physics. The conference includes sessions representing the Groups of the Division, and from the Fringe Analysis Special Interest Group.
- QEP-18: the latest in the series of conferences initiated in 1973 by the Quantum Electronics and Photonics Group of the Institute of Physics.
- An Industry Technology Programme: sessions of particular interest to those in the optics industry. Full ITP Brochure available for download here.
- An exhibition of the latest optics and photonics technology
For further details click here