6 July 2011
European and UK Collaborative Funding for Photonics
- Sector: Photonics
- Location: Congress Centre, London WC1B 3LS
Collaborative R&D Funding is the focus of a series of upcoming meetings from the ESPKTN across the country in the next month.
Photonics is the target of over €100 million worth of collaborative competitions from Europe in the next few months. These events will outline these calls as well as competitions from the Technology Strategy Board and hints and tips for success in applying. This will be one of the largest EU photonics calls for some time including:-
- Core and disruptive photonic technologies- €92million
- Lasers and laser systems for manufacturing and materials processing -€20million
- Organic large area electronics -- all opening in July
All meetings will include presentations on:-
- Anticipated Photonics content in upcoming EU calls
- Technology Strategy Board Challenges and funding opportunities.
- Impact of Photonics in Europe – Recent EU/ESP KTN Study Results
- Experiences of FP7 & TSB Funding
Plus other location specific presentations highlighted below & opportunities to meet new partners.
Meetings details & highlights
Scotland, Tue 28 June - Alba Innovation Centre, Livingston.
- Additional highlights include details on FP7 support in Scotland
28 June Registration and program
The North Wed 29 June - Room Four, Warrington, Cheshire.
- Additional highlights include details of GERI - Assisting the North West Manufacturing with Research & Funding
29 June Registration and program
London, Wed 6 July - Congress Centre, W1.
- Additional Highlights include:-
o Ronan Burgess, Deputy Head of Unit Photonics Eu Commision presenting in person
o Presentation on what a referee looks for in an EU proposal
o Opportunity for proposal pitches
6 July Registration and full program
You may have seen separate announcements for these meetings recently and we hope the range of dates and locations mean you are able to attend at least one. If you have already registered we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
These meetings are being organised in collaboration with AILU, SEPNET and ESPKTN