2-3 May 2019
Made For Space: New Manufacturing Opportunities
- Sector: Space Industry
- Location: MTC, Coventry
- Attendees: All welcome
Click here for more information and to register.
See here for a detailed event agenda.
Made for Space is a two-day intensive conference examining the opportunities and challenges for manufacturing within the global space sector. Made for Space brings together international experts from both the space and advanced manufacturing sectors who will show how new manufacturing technologies can help to address the challenge of producing the next generation of space hardware.
- Graham Peters, Chairman, UK Space
- Tony Mears, Technology Roadmapping and Harmonisation Lead, UK Space Agency
- Thomas Rohr, Head of Materials & Processes, ESA
- John Vickers, Principal Technologist, Space Technology Mission Directorate, NASA
- Maria Kalama, Innovations Lead, Satellite Communications, Innovate UK
- Get an insight into the opportunities for manufacturers in the space sector
- Hear from leading international experts from both the space and manufacturing sectors
- Visit the all-day exhibition accompanied by refreshments and networking
- Take a tour of the MTC’s state-of-the-art facilities
AILU members receive a 25% discount on registration and SMEs receive a 50% discount - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or AILU for the discount codes.