SCANLAB AG's product palette now includes the intelliSCANse series of scan heads, with 10mm and 14mm apertures. Featuring the new dynAXISse galvanometer scanners with digital encoders, these new intelliSCANse scan heads set worldwide standards for ultra-accurate scanning at high throughput, as required for electronic component manufacturing and other precision applications. They offer:
• Superb accuracy for microstructuring, e.g. display manufacturing and semiconductor processing
• dynAXISse galvanometer scanners with top dynamic performance for maximized throughput and productivity
• Lowest drift for highest processing accuracy under varying environmental/processing conditions
• Full flexibility of the intelliSCAN scan head series with switchable tunings and an assortment of cooling and mechanical options
• Proven dependability of the entire intelliSCAN series
Interferometric position sensing by SCANLAB's newly developed dynAXISse galvanometer scanners ensures excellent resolution along with lowest dither and drift. SCANLAB's patented, ultra-low-inertia design makes intelliSCANse 10 the fastest, most accurate 10-mm-aperture scan head currently available. To top it off, the new intelliSCANse 10 and intelliSCANse 14 scan heads have an outstanding price/performance ratio.