8 September 2014
Lasermet Inc is demonstrating the Laser Castle at LME, USA
Visit Lasermet Inc. at the Lasers for Manufacturing Event (LME) 2014. Visit Stand 1022 to see how this modular, rapid-build, laser safety cabin works.
- The Laser Castle is a Class 1 Laser enclosure for Class 4 lasers.
- Safety features are mastered by “ELISe” – the ICS-6 Interlock Control system
- The Certified System complies to relevant laser safety standards ANSI Z136.1 Safe Use of Lasers
- Dual Colour, dual message LED Laser Warning sign(s) are included
- HD CCTV is included as standard
- Automatic -or manual locking doors (sliding or hinged)
- Active Window option–“Glaser Jailer”
- Active Laser Guarding System option “Laser Jailer” for multi-kW lasers.
See this news item also.