Preserving the tradition originated by the late Robert Peaslee, a brazing pioneer who invented the first nickel-based brazing filler metal, Wall Colmonoy offers two sessions of Modern Furnace Brazing School:
• USA Brazing School: May 17-19, 2016 at Aerobraze Engineered Technologies’ Brazing Engineering Center in Cincinnati, Ohio
• European Brazing School: 18-20 October 2016 at Wall Colmonoy’s European Headquarters in Pontardawe, Wales, UK
Engineers, technicians, quality managers, production managers and others will experience “hands-on” applications and learn about brazing technology from leading industry experts. For over 60 years, Wall Colmonoy engineers have been gaining practical experience on actual problems in brazing plants around the world.
This three-day seminar offers knowledge and practical application on:
• Brazing Design
• Metallurgical Aspects / Brazing Operation
• Brazing Atmosphere and Furnace Equipment
• Brazing Material Selection and Applications
• Quality Control
Unlike other classroom-only seminars, Brazing School attendees will tour the facility and see the actual brazing application on the shop floor. They will also have the opportunity to apply different forms of filler metal to supplied samples, have them vacuum brazed and discuss the outcomes.
Wall Colmonoy’s Leading Brazing Engineers have the technical know-how and practical experience to guide attendees through the brazing process from beginning to end production.