29 November 2016
ELUXI supplies mirSense, industrial quantum cascade lasers and spectrometers
Quantum Cascade Lasers & Spectrometers
mid-IR Lasers (DFB and Fabry-Perot) -Single Mode and Broadband
Wavelength coverage: 4-10 μm
Low and high power (multi-Watt) options
uniMir - High performance single frequency lasers
- Ideally suited for chemical spectroscopy, particularly in QCW mode
- Easy to integrate, electronics provided
- Ideal replacement for NDIR sources providing 1000x improvement in SNR
- Affordable, no compromise performance
multiMir - The alternative to external cavity tuneable lasers
- Premium quality tuneable lasers
- Offering unprecedented performance levels
- 100% semiconductor-based component, with no moving parts
- Delivering up to 100 cm-1 of wavelength tuning
- Ultra compact, cost-effective, robust and reliable
multiSense - Ultra compact laser-based spectrometer for multi-gas device development
- Combining the performances of multiple lasers simultaneously with the compactness (matchbox) of photo-acoustic detection.
- Detection of up to 10 gases using selectable wavelengths eg: CO, CO2, NO, NO2, NO, SO2, SO3, HS, NH3, CH4 etc.
- Cost efficient, particularly in production volumes.
powerMir - High power lasers for demanding environments
- Multi Watt lasers
- No ITAR limitations