28 April 2011
NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INDUSTRIAL LASER PROCESSES - CALL FOR PAPERS
- Sector: Conference
- Location: Ecole des Mines ParisTech, 60 boulevard Saint-Michel, Paris, France
- Attendees: All welcome
CALL FOR PAPERS
- deadline Thursday 28th April 2011
NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INDUSTRIAL LASER PROCESSES
14-16th September 2011, Paris
Download full details here
- Deadline : Thursday 28th of April 2011
- Club Laser et Procédés (Laser and processes club - CLP)
- CLFA (technological French-German centre)
- Ecole des Mines ParisTech, 60 boulevard Saint-Michel, Paris
- Technological Centre CLFA
Themes and presentations
The national conference on industrial laser processes is the premier meeting in France in this domain. It brings together the leading academics and professionals in laser processing and provides a unique opportunity to learn about the latest research and industrial innovations.
The highlights themes for 2011 are:
- Processes :
- Laser and hybrid processes for assembling,
- Marking and micro applications,
- Surface treatment.
- Technological Innovations (Providers…)
- Processes control,
- View on providers: technological innovations.
- Application markets :
- Medical industry,
- Solar industry.
Call for papers – oral and poster presentations, publications
- Authors are invited to submit articles before the 28th of April according to the model presented on page 4/6 of this document, together with a summary highlighting the innovative and technical axes of their contribution associated with the themes presented below. Authors should specify whether the submission is for oral or poster presentation; Submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
- Papers will be selected by the technical committee.
- Authors of selected papers will be informed mid-March, with a powerpoint presentation to be provided before the 18th of July 2011 for the preparation of the conference proceedings.
- The proceedings will be edited by CLP and distributed to the participants. Texts will also be proposed to professional magazines partner of CLP in order to be publicated after JNPLI.