11 October 2017
Metal powder-based additive manufacturing
- Sector: Laser Additive Manufacturing
- Location: Ricoh Arena, Coventry
- Attendees: All welcome
Registration opens 19th June 2017
For the first time, this year’s Enlighten Conference will feature a programme dedicated to metal powder-based additive manufacturing (AM). The aim of the programme is to provide a platform for technical discussion of areas related to metal powder based AM processes and to encourage better communication and co-operation between leading and upcoming academics and industrialists in the field.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CLICK HERE
Topics will include:
- Machine and process development in Selective Laser Melting, Direct Energy Deposition and Electron Beam Melting.
- Laser-powder interactions and analysis of the process zone.
- Alloys and powder feedstock for metal AM and investigation of process-microstructure-property relationships.
- Computational simulation of processes and application.
- Application of metal AM in an industrial/business context