14 August 2019
Job Vacancy at Laser Lines - Technical Sales Engineer
Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Department: Industrial Laser Processing
- Competitive Salary with monthly bonus based on sales performance
- Company Car
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Company Pension
- Working with a wide range of advanced laser marking technologies the candidate will visit UK based customers to establish their requirements.
- Performing laser marking trials to establish the most suitable technology and to demonstrate the quality and speed of marking that a customer can expect to achieve.
- Compiling detailed reports and system proposals for customers to define a system that will fully meet their requirements.
- Liaising with customers at every level (including engineers, management and directors), to create confidence and to put forward a strong proposal that fully addresses all the requirements of a customer.
- Generating new business and enquiries and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers and partners.
- Representing Laser Lines at trade events and exhibitions around the UK.
- Working as part of a small team to develop and grow new business in both established industries and new business sectors.
- Contributing towards the sales and marketing strategy within the company, as part of a close working team.
- Scope to also work with a wider range of laser applications, through work with a wide range of UK industrial sectors.
- A strong driven sales professional, who inspires confidence in those they deal with.
- Confident and capable of dealing with customers and listening to and picking up what they really need.
- Self-motivated individual, happy to work under their own initiative and as part of a team – and also to follow outlined business plans.
- Happy to travel around the UK and Ireland, visiting customers and supporting partner companies.
- Ideally office based in Banbury (when not out visiting customers), but would be some opportunities to work from home occasionally.
- Happy to occasionally perform ‘hands on’ work and perform demonstrations both on-site and at the Laser Lines headquarters in Banbury.
- Capable of contributing to the company’s plans with ideas and working as part of a small team to help build the business.
- A record that demonstrates they are capable of successfully performing this role.
How to Apply:
To apply please send your letter of application and CV to Christopher Ogden – Laser Division Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications to be received by the 31st August 2019.